The courses on diploma have been set up with the following study pattern in mind:
- Each Module consists of a PDF file with corresponding Video and Audio files.
- The student should first read and watch or listen to the study material of Module 1.1.
- When the student has thoroughly mastered Module 1.1 he or she should then proceed to the Module 1.1 Test.
Note: The tests follow the multiple choice format. The number of attempts allowed is unlimited. But the grading will be calculated according to the highest score on all attempts. So, for example, if you made three attempts and got 40%, 60%, 80% respectively, your final grade would be 80%.
- 80% overall course average is required to be eligible to receive the certificate.
- After passing the Module 1.1 Test, the student should then proceed to Module 1.2 and follow the same procedure till the end of the course.
- Students should not attempt the Modules out of order. All student activity on the modules is recorded with date, time and number of hours spent on the various activities. Accessing modules out of order will confuse the grading of the student's performance.
- Students may contact the teacher/s via messages through the course messaging system, the information about the course Facilitator is given on the right top corner of the course page. You can also write to the Head Facilitator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On completion of the course with an average total of 80%, the student can get a certificate signed by Dr. Bilal Philips. Click on the certificate link in the top left of the course page or below the final exam for your certificate. For more information, please CLICK HERE.
Last modified: Thursday, 19 July 2018, 1:00 PM